How to protect my account?
Important: If you doubt that an unauthorized party has already accessed or attempted to access your account, please contact us ASAP.
1. Tips on improving account security:
- Use a combination of letters or numbers, e.g. admin9665, with no spaces between.
- Use multiple words and numbers without spaces, e.g. thebestdress98.
- Don't use single words that can be found in any dictionary, e.g. cherry or apple.
- Don't use personal information which others can get or guess easily, e.g. your name, birth date and phone number.
- Don't use your email address as the password.
- Don't use common passwords, e.g. 123456 or ABCDEFG.
2. Sign in to MCSIMPLE regularly.
In order to ensure your account information up-to-date, it might be necessary for you to sign into MCSIMPLE regularly.
3. Be alert on requests for private or sensitive information.
If you suspect the message might be not from us, DO NOT click on links in emails to access your BuyChina web pages. DO Not fill out forms in email messages which ask for your private information, like password, detailed address, and financial information.
4. Use anti-virus software and a firewall to protect your computer.
Some computer viruses might cause loses of your password and financial information. It is necessary for you to install anti-virus software and update it on a regular basis. Using firewall is good to keep unauthorized parties (commonly called "hackers") from gaining access to sensitive information on your computer.